As an Associate Member of AISA, there are a number of ways that your membership can enable you to connect effectively and efficiently with your target audience.
These opportunities are only open to Associates and include:
- An exclusive invitation to exhibit at AISA conferences (Leadership in March, Educators in October of each year)
- Sponsorship opportunities of AISA Conferences and Institutes. This includes complimentary advertising on AISA Conference and Institute websites
- An invitation for event sponsors to present at the Annual AISA Educators Conference
- The option to advertise in AISA’s biannual publication, Connexions and e-Circular which is distributed to over 3,000 educators
- The opportunity to publish articles in AISA publications
- Free subscription to AISA publications; ConneXions which is produced twice yearly and the e-Circular which is produced 9 times a year
- Publication of your organisation details and special offers in the AISA online directory
- Special offers for AISA members advertised on the AISA home page, publications and Facebook
In addition to these complimentary services, Associate members also have the exclusive opportunity to purchase additional marketing to AISA members. These include:
ConneXions is AISA’s biannual newsletter, printed and distributed to 72 member schools in August and February each year, reaching an audience well in excess of 3,000 school leaders and educators. It is also available online from our website.
- August edition (deadline for submissions is 14 June)
- February edition (deadline for submission is 30 November)
- Full page, full colour (11inch x 7.75 inches wide) – US$640
- Half page, full colour (5.5 inches x 7.75 inches wide) – US$410
- Quarter page, full colour (5.5 inches x 4 inches wide) – US$245
Sponsorship of AISA Events
AISA offers Associate Members the opportunity to participate in our annual conferences and connect with member schools to promote your products and services. By sponsoring an AISA conference you can be sure that your funding is supporting the development of world-class teachers and leaders in international schools across Africa as well as expanding your exposure to the people that matter most to your business or organisation.
By sponsoring an AISA conference or event you can be sure that your funding is supporting the development of world-class teachers and leaders in international schools across Africa as well as expanding your exposure to the people that matter most to your business or organisation.
Sponsorship offerings are available at a number of levels, giving our Associates every chance to add value to their membership.
US$10,000 & above
|Most prominent name and logo placement on all event communications & materials||x|
|Option to show a promotional video/presentation of up to 2 min at the opening of the AEC/ALC||x|
|Prominent name and logo placement on all materials related to the event||x||x||x|
|Complimentary registration of delegates to the AEC or ALC||3||2||1|
|Complimentary exhibition table in the exhibition hall||2||2||1|
|Premier positioning in the exhibition hall||x||x||x|
|30 min presentation at the ALC (Learning Partners Present)|
|One hour presentation at the AEC (Learning Partners Present)||x||x||x|
|Complimentary Gala Dinner Ticket at the AEC||2||1|
|Complimentary full page ad in ConneXions||x|
|Complimentary half page ad in ConneXions||x|
|Complimentary quarter page ad in ConneXions||x|
|Gala dinner Tickets for the AEC||2||1|
To access the opportunities please complete the Sponsorship and Advertising Order Form.