Associate Membership is available for businesses and organizations who support the mission of AISA and wish to connect with AISA member schools to offer their products and services. Associate Members include publishers, education service providers, universities, education suppliers, accreditation agencies, education software companies as well as insurance, finance and travel providers.
The conference was great last year and we have developed some successful relationships with new customers we met in Cape Town.
Planson International, AISA Associate Member.
Annual Membership Fee for 2017/18: US$1,175
Why Become an Associate Member?
Being an Associate Member of AISA means that you are a trusted partner of AISA and recommended supplier to AISA member schools.
Associate Members receive a wide range of unique benefits including:
- An exclusive invitation to exhibit at AISA conferences (Leadership in March, Educators in October of each year)
- Sponsorship opportunities of AISA Conferences and Institutes where your key audience is in one place. This includes complimentary advertising on AISA Conference and Institute web sites
- An invitation to present at the Annual AISA Educators Conference
- The option to advertise in AISA’s biannual publication, Connexions and e-Newsletter which is distributed to over 3,000 educators
- The opportunity to publish articles in AISA publications
- AISA publications; ConneXions which is produced twice yearly and the e-Newsletter which is produced 9 times a year
- Publication of your organisation details and special offers in the AISA online Directory
- Special offers for AISA members advertised on the AISA home page, publications and Facebook
Associate Member Application Process
- To apply for Associate Membership fill in the online application form.
- AISA will invoice you for the non-refundable US$150 application fee. Please note that your application will not be processed until the fee has been submitted.
- Applications are normally processed within 1 month of submission.
- You will need to pay your annual membership fee within 3 months to activate your membership.
- Note that AISA does not offer partial or prorated annual subscriptions. Payment of the annual membership dues is for the entire membership year from July 1st – to June 30th.