AISA is partnering with the National Excellence in School Leadership Institute (NESLI), to offer member schools an Online Staff Well-being Toolkit, a self-paced programme which assists people to proactively manage their well-being and provide strategies for schools to support each other.
KEY AUDIENCE: All school staff (teachers, teacher aids, admin and support staff)
To assist with the implementation of this unique programme, AISA is facilitating a Practice Group to support those executing the Toolkit at their schools. AISA aims to ensure that group members collaborate with their peers, learn from each other and are set up for success as they lead the roll-out.
The Desired Outcomes
- To have individuals take a proactive approach to their wellbeing and develop resilient mindsets and behaviours that will see them through challenging times.
- To enable professional communities to collaborate and effectively support each other.
- To contribute towards improved student performance by enhancing staff engagement, wellbeing and connectivity.
How The Programme Works
- The Online Staff Wellbeing Toolkit is facilitated by one of the school’s staff using the resources provided by NESLI with the support of the AISA Practice Group.
- The programme comprises 5 modules containing a 15-minute introductory video followed by a 45-minute peer learning session.
- Additional material is provided for staff who may want to explore topics in greater depth.
- Each school nominates a staff member to act as the Toolkit Leader. His/her role is to facilitate the peer learning sessions and provide support. Ideally, staff should undertake the programme in small cohorts of 10 or less. Larger schools may want to nominate several staff members to take the role of Toolkit Leader.
- The Staff Wellbeing Toolkit utilises robust evaluation tools that measure both wellbeing and social capital before and after its application.
- AISA’s Practice Group will provide additional support to Toolkit Leaders via an online community, monthly webinar check-ins, plus more.
- There is no fee to join the AISA School Well-being Practice Group, but schools must pay for access to the NESLI resources before joining the Practice Group.
The programme is suitable for all staff and is aimed at schools rather than individuals, and requires a minimum of 5 registrants per school.
Only one person per school must apply, preferably the head of school. The deadline for registration and payment for the NESLI Staff Wellbeing Toolkit is 25 September 2020.
Small Group Rate: US$ 69.00/person (min of 5, max of 25)per school
Large Group Rate: US$ 1,810.00 for a school group of 26 or more staff (unlimited number of staff can join at this rate)
To join the AISA Practice Group, please complete this Application Form.
If you would like to find out more about the Online Staff Well-being Toolkit, please join AISA's Chanel and Graham in an informative webinar on Tue. 15 September 2020.
Reach out to Chanel Worsteling at email@example.com for any clarification on the programme.