AISA Art Challenge
The AISA Art Challenge is an exciting annual competition that seeks to foster and strengthen the connections amongst students in our member schools through art. It is also an opportunity to showcase some of the outstanding artwork from students throughout our vast continent.
In the past, AISA had produced an annual calendar which was distributed to members. This has become cost prohibitive due to growing production and distribution fees. Thus, AISA will now utilise the winning art pieces in its digital communications, such as our website, Facebook page and other printed material such as our annual Prospectus.
Art Challenge 2016/17
For this school year, AISA is seeking 10 outstanding pieces of art produced by students from any AISA member school. There is no theme so schools have the freedom to enter artwork produced by students in the classroom.
- The Art Challenge is open to all Full and Affiliate member schools
- There are no age/grade restrictions
- All submissions can be produced in any 2D visual/graphic medium
How to enter:
- Submit your student’s work in a high resolution, print ready format such as jpeg or pdf – scanned at least 300 dpi
- Multiple entries from each school accepted (best 2-3 artworks from one school)
- Each entry should state:
- Name of Artist
- Grade and Age
- Media (eg. oil, charcoal, ink, photo, pencil, etc.)
- Brief description of the artwork and its inspiration
- Deadline: Friday 31st March, 2017
All entries are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
The AISA secretariat will review all entries and post the finalists on the AISA Facebook page. Your votes will be considered in determining the winners.