America’s largest online curriculum provider for grades K-12 and the Association of International Schools in Africa (AISA) your trusted source for the best services on the continent, have teamed up on your behalf to form the AISA / K¹² International Academy.
With K¹² and AISA, you can do what a growing number of prestigious schools around the world are doing: expand curriculum services without expanding classroom space, budget, or staff.
- AISA K12 Brochure [PDF]
- AISA K12 International Partnership Overview [PowerPoint, PDF]
- High School Course Catalog
2010–2011 School Year [PDF]
- Service Learning Objectives [PDF, MS Word]
- Starting with K12 [PDF]
- Presentation on AISA K¹² International Academy:Blended Learning for International Schools [PDF]
Here are just some of the benefits that K12 and AISA can offer your school:
- Ability to expand course offerings to students without increasing your teaching staff, including Honors, AP, World Languages, and unique electives
- Online summer school program for all grade levels, regardless of student location during summer break
- Innovative education offering to make your school more competitive in your local school market
- Education alternative in the event of a pandemic, natural disaster or political evacuation
- Ability to serve families who seek a more individualized approach to learning
- Opportunity to enroll students on a wait list until a seat at your school is available
- Education option for geographically remote or non-traditional students who want a chance to earn a U.S. diploma through K¹²’s accredited online school
In what ways can your school partner with us?
The answer is, in whatever way works best for you:
- Our comprehensive online course catalog is available with anything from single courses to full-time enrollment.
- You’ll have the assurance of a standards-aligned American curriculum, with all lessons and materials included.
- Our courses, plus our Administrator and Teacher Management tools provide for a turnkey, scalable solution with no infrastructure costs.
- We can offer a full U.S. diploma program through the AISA/K¹² International Academy.
- We also offer a staff of experienced, certified, high-caliber teachers, ready to expand your catalog by teaching accredited online courses to your students, each of which come with an official transcript for credit.
- If you prefer to use your own teachers, we offer a full suite of professional development to help your teachers acquire the knowledge, skills, and confidence to excel at the specialized role of online educator.
Other important features include:
- Quality, standards-aligned American curriculum, with all lessons and materials included
- Community outreach
- Teacher and Administrator management tools
- Largest online course catalog with over 210 courses, including over 130 high school courses with 15 AP courses
- Rolling admissions that can be aligned with your school calendar—plus no wait list, with starting point determined by placement tests (K-8 only)
- Fosters international cooperation through a dedicated community site, online clubs, and various extra-curricular programs
- Extensive College & Career Planning resources and tools
Now your school can better position itself and its students for a new world of learning by partnering with the leader in online education, K¹², and the leading Association of International schools in Africa, AISA.
For a free consultation, call the AISA/K¹² International Academy at +1-703.436.3198. Or, e-mail: mspencer@K12.com and please let us know a good time for us to call you.
The AISA/K12 International Academy has the honor of accreditation from the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI). SACS CASI is one of six regional accrediting associations in the United States. http://www.sacscasi.org/ Also, we are recognized by the Commonwealth of Virginia as an accredited, diploma-granting institution on the authority of the Virginia Council for Private Education (VCPE).