AISA Full School Members
Full School Membership is available to elementary and/or secondary schools within the geographical region served by AISA that demonstrate an international focus and philosophy as reflected by an appropriate aggregation of the following attributes:
- An explicit reference to the promotion of internationalism in its mission
- An international student body
- An international teaching body
- An international curriculum with a breadth of effective best practices
- Achievement of accreditation or authorization by a recognized agency outside the host country
Currently, AISA recognizes Accreditation/Authorization from the following agencies:
AISA will consider other accreditation agencies on a case by case basis. Members and prospective members should consult the AISA Accreditation page for more details.
SPECIAL NOTE: ALL CURRENT AISA FULL MEMBERS WILL HAVE UNTIL JUNE 30TH 2015 TO ESTABLISH THEIR ACCREDITATION STATUS WITH AISA. ANY SCHOOL THAT IS NOT ACCREDITED BY A RECOGNIZED ACCREDITATION AGENCY BY THIS TIME WILL NEED TO APPLY FOR AISA AFFILIATE MEMBERSHIP. SCHOOLS SHOULD NOTE THE NEW CRITERIA FOR AISA AFFILIATE MEMBERSHIP HERE.
View the current AISA Full School Members Directory