AISA 2012 Conference Exhibition
AISA’s Business Associates are warmly invited to exhibit their goods and services during the AISA 2012 Conference in Johannesburg, South Africa at the Indaba Hotel. In response to your requests AISA will open the exhibition to coincide with the School Leaders’ Retreat on Friday October 19th 2012.
AISA 2012 Conference Programme:
- The AISA School Leaders’ Retreat will be held from Friday19th to Sunday 21st October, 2012 at the Indaba Hotel, Johannesburg, South Africa (registration for delegates from 13:00 Hrs on 19th October).
- Pre Conference Institutes will also be held from the 19th to 21st October, 2012 at the Indaba Hotel, Johannesburg, South Africa.
- The AISA Educators’ Conference starts on Sunday October 21st, 2012 and will end Wednesday October 24th, 2012. It will also be held at the Indaba Hotel with the final afternoon (October 23rd) at the American International School of Johannesburg.
- The AISA Business Managers’ Institute will run concurrently with the Educators' Conference from October 21st, 2012 till Wednesday October 24th, 2012 at the Indaba Hotel .
Important details for Exhibitors
Exhibition Dates: Saturday October 20th – Tuesday October 23rd 2012 (Set-up Friday 19th October from 09:00). Delegates to the AISA School Leaders’ Retreat will start to arrive for registration from 13:00 on 19th October. Note that there will be no exhibition on Wednesday 24th October at the Indaba as the conference moves to the American International School of Johannesburg.
Exhibition Venue: Indaba Hotel (Rm: Kgotla). Although AISA has negotiated accommodation deals at several nearby hotels we strongly urge our Associate Members to book at the Indaba Hotel early to avoid disappointment.
Participants: All AISA Business Associate Members are invited to attend (Please note that exhibiting goods and services is a privilege of AISA Associate Membership. No exceptions will be made. For information on how to join AISA please click here)
Click here to register for the conference and request exhibition space. Take note that conference registrations close on October 07, 2012 16:00 EAT(GMT+0300). Exhibition space will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
AISA Conference Fees for Exhibitors*
||Early Bird Fees
(Before August 31st, 2012, 23:00 EAT)
(Before October 12th, 2012, 15:00 EAT)
|Exhibition Space (Cost Per Table)
(* Note: Associate Members who are not exhibiting can register using the normal delegate registration form available here)
Shipping of Exhibition Materials (Please read carefully)
AISA has changed our policy regarding the way we handle exhibitor’s materials. AISA WILL NO LONGER TAKE RECEIPT OF, CLEAR OR STORE INDIVIDUAL SHIPMENTS FROM EXHIBITORS. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS MADE TO THIS POLICY.
AISA has partnered with one of our associate members, Global Education Systems who will receive, consolidate and crate all exhibition materials from their warehouse location in Portland, Maine and arrange shipment to Johannesburg, South Africa by air to arrive and clear customs in ample time to be transported to the conference site. More information on these shipping arrangements is available in the attached instruction letter Word /PDF Version.
If you decide to send your own materials separately you must take complete responsibility for clearing and transporting them to the exhibition space at the Indaba Hotel.
In addition to submitting your exhibition requirements you MUST also register for the conference. As noted above you will now be able to do this using a single form. Conference Registrations will open on February 01, 2012.
AISA would like to invite Business Associates Members to sponsor any of the following items/events:
|Sponsorship Item / Event
|Opening Reception (Contribution)
||In Kind or $700
||In Kind or $1,400
|Conference Name Tags
||In Kind or $1,200
|Attendance Scholarship for local teacher (Conference Fees/Transport)
|Closing Gala (Contribution)
You can opt for sponsoring a complete item or a partial sponsorship of any of the above. In return for your support:
- Your name and logo will be prominently displayed in the conference programme and on our website
- Printed material (provided by you) about your organization will be placed in the conference bags
- Those sponsoring speakers will be acknowledged in the printed programme and in introductory remarks. A spokesperson from your organization is also welcome to be present to introduce the speaker.
Please contact Peter Bateman (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in taking up any of the above sponsorship opportunities.