Educators attending the 2011 AISA Conferencehave the opportunity to obtain one, two or three semester graduate credits from Buffalo State, State University of New York (SUNY). The cost of the credit is only $90.00 U.S. dollars per credit. The course has a new title:
EDU 596: Strategies for Creating Success for American/International Schools.
Anyone interested in obtaining one credit must:
- Attend the sessions at the AISA Conference.
- Complete a paper (one-three pages) that explains possible applications from the session attended to your current administrative and/or teaching responsibilities.
To obtain two credits, individuals must:
- Complete the above requirements.
- Attend the Keynote and other sessions and complete a second paper (one-three pages) that explains possible applications from those attended to your current administrative and/or teaching responsibilities.
To obtain three credits, individuals must:
- Complete all of the requirements listed above for one and two credits.
- Attend additional conference sessions or institutes. Complete a third paper (one-three pages) that explains possible applications from those attended to your administrative and/or teaching responsibilities.
Registration forms for the credit are available at the Buffalo State, SUNY Exhibitor’s Table at the AISA Conference or by contacting our staff at Intlearning@buffalostate.edu either before or after the Conference. To register for credit please submit the following by December 1st, 2011.
- Your completed registration form indicating the number of credits that you want to apply for through the AISA Conference.
- A photocopy of your diploma or transcript verifying the receipt of your undergraduate degree. Your degree must be the equivalent of a United States Bachelor’s degree.
- A personal check, certified check, traveler’s check or money order (sorry, no credit cards) made payable to the “Research Foundation of SUNY”. Please submit your payment using trackable mail such as Fed. Ex. or DHL.
- Required papers, registration forms, and copies of your diploma or transcripts can be sent by email, fax, or submitted with your payment.
For more information, please contact:
International Graduate Programs for Educators
South Wing 430 C
Buffalo State, SUNY
1300 Elmwood Avenue
Buffalo, New York 14222 USA
phone: (716) 878-6832 fax: (716) 878-6809
Click here to download the Buffalo State SUNY Graduate Credit Information
Click here to download the Buffalo State SUNY Credit Registration Form