AISA is all about helping you make the connection. Whether in face to face institutes, socialising at a conference or collaborating in one of our working groups, AISA is about enabling our network of educators and leaders to exchange ideas, jointly problem solve and share resources.
To facilitate broader collaboration and networking, AISA has established a number of Communities of Practice (CoP) organised by theme or school function. This way you can join the conversations that matter to you. Get involved, ask a question, pose a problem and see how the AISA community can help.
Listed below are the current Communities of Practice open to staff of member schools to join. More CoP are set to start following on from our Professional Learning Institutes, so check back for new groups and feel free to suggest a group.
- 2016 AISA Leadership Conference;
- AISA Child Protection Discussion Group;
- AISA Child Protection Working Group;
- AISA Health Officers;
- AISA Human Resources Forum;
- AISA Professional Learning Working Group;
- AISA Service Learning Working Group;
- AISA Wellbeing Across Borders (WAB) Community of Practice;
- Curriculum Coordinators;
- Finance and Business Officers;
- Library and Media;
- Service Learning & CAS Coordinators;